"I was planning to study history's greatest minds in a quest to become a better man, but then I found this book, so I reckon I'm sorted now."
Wil Anderson, Comedian
We're a bit excited here in the studio, having just seen the first copy of a new book we recently produced. (Comedian Wil Anderson also enjoyed his preview copy!).
Plump and Spry collaborated on the book with the talented Mr James Kerley (him off the telly) to create a humorous self-help title aimed at guys. The Man Plan is a beautifully bound book with advice on everything from health to finance and sex.
Kerley explains “I started writing this book as I approached 30. I got to a point where I started to wonder what it was all about more than ever. Some friends were in incredible physical shape yet their finances were a mess, somewere in financial fortresses yet lived in an ethical dumpster, some had amazing careers but horrible relationships, some joked their way through the everyday but ultimately were lonely with little true intimacy or connection to those around them. I knew I had to get my shit together on a few fronts”
Witty, provocative and stylish, we’re really pleased to finally see this in print after an intensive caffeine/pizza/beer fuelled production period.
(We will of course now be consulting the books health section to help burn off the beer and pizza...)
The book is available mid November in all good book stores and selected retailers including Surf Dive Ski, and Glue stores.








